Tradewind Forums

Full Version: FSweekend 2012 !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great Flight Simulator event in the Netherlands this weekend !!!

http://fsweekend.com/

And we're visiting with a TCA delegation Thumbup

[attachment=5281]

How did it go guys?

Dance3

(11-14-2012, 03:26 AM)admintca Wrote: [ -> ].

How did it go guys?

Dance3

Hello Jack,

It went quite good, but Stefaan and Carsten were missing due to health issuesBiggrin
But there had been times when it all was somehow more crowded...
And almost everything was revolving around the NGX. But there are also some guys still flying the B767 and B747, but I only saw one MD-11CrayRunandhide

But it is always interesting every time.

Now how is your trip going? There are rumors you had a secret meeting with Nigel - oh sorry - it was supposed to stay secret, wasn't it?Rofl
I can see that dealing with you guys is like whispering in an women's sewing circle or maybe the local hair dresser. You just can't keep quiet can you. The Doberman can be quite a nuisance when he picks up your scent. Forget about seeing you, he can smell you a long way off.

Mums the word lads.

(11-15-2012, 03:02 PM)Nigel Wrote: [ -> ]I can see that dealing with you guys is like whispering in an women's sewing circle or maybe the local hair dresser. You just can't keep quiet can you. The Doberman can be quite a nuisance when he picks up your scent. Forget about seeing you, he can smell you a long way off.

Mums the word lads.

Are you sure this post was supposed to go in here, or should it go in here?

That man of mystery just pops up anywhere....

Cool

(11-15-2012, 10:13 PM)admintca Wrote: [ -> ].

That man of mystery just pops up anywhere....

Cool

With or without his dog...
[attachment=5282]