Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Just when you think the past is in the past
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Foxy646 walks into his beach side bungalow and tosses his flight gear on the table. He reaches for the refrigerator door and hears a soft whimper in the room and he spins around to see what it is. He sees a shadowy figure sitting in his favorite chair stroking a one eyed Doberman.

FOXY646: “Hey, how’d you get in here? Who the heck are you anyway?”

NIGEL: “Never mind who I am. Searching your records I see that you still fly for that strange lot called TCA.”

FOXY646: “How’d you get that information?”

NIGEL: “You don’t need to know that. Now listen carefully. You will receive some important information soon and when you get it you’d better not breathe a word about it to anyone. ANYONE! Do I make myself clear?”

FOXY646: “What if I don’t care what you threaten me with?”

NIGEL: “That’s not a very good attitude to take with your government. It could be fatal, if you know what I mean.”

FOXY646: “And who are you?”

NIGEL: “Someone who gets things done by whatever means I can and today you are the means. So lay off the margs and get some sleep, you’ll need to be sharp for this one.”

Nigel gets up without any more conversation and walks out the door into the night with no more clue as to how he even found you. Better get ready for your covert mission. . . .
Oh no,

I will have to go to bed very soon, but with this story now I doubt that I will get enough sleep, or if I will sleep, I may wake up with my whole body sweating and then I maybe realize that it only was a nightmare...Hopefully it only will be a nightmareBiggrin