Tradewind Forums

Full Version: PJ-XXA at work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

here are two quick pictures of the recently new Carenado B200 Super King Air with Tradewind Air Taxi. These pictures were taken over the Caribbean on a flight from TNCC to MDSD @FL290.

[Image: 11.12.2012_15-35-04a.jpg]

[Image: 11.12.2012_15-35-30a.jpg]

I applied some of the tweaks out of the unofficial Carenado forum and I am using the King Air now with the old airfile from the B200 from Aeroworx for FS9 and it flies really well now. Now I have only some minor issues I can easily live with.Biggrin
Very nice looking machine Christian !
Here we go on early in the morning on a flight from Santo Domingo to Scarborough.
Taxi out to runway 17:
[Image: MDSD-TTCP_11-54-47a.jpg]

[Image: MDSD-TTCP_11-54-55a.jpg]

After takeoff we climbed out following the KARIB2 departure - more or less Biggrin
[Image: MDSD-TTCP_12-00-12a.jpg]

[Image: MDSD-TTCP_12-00-22a.jpg]

We had leveled off at FL270 and cruising nicely over the Caribbean:
[Image: MDSD-TTCP_12-18-52a.jpg]

[Image: MDSD-TTCP_12-28-46a.jpg]

Staying above the clouds is great...
[Image: MDSD-TTCP_13-40-10a.jpg]

Already descending towards TTCP flying the 'Barbers Pole':
[Image: MDSD-TTCP_14-14-16a.jpg]

This time we have to fly through the clouds, but is also fun.
[Image: MDSD-TTCP_14-21-29a.jpg]

After landing and a short backtrack on the runway we turned onto the taxiway to get to our parking position.
[Image: MDSD-TTCP_14-32-40a.jpg]

Shutting the engines down - what you can't see in this picture is that the prop is still turningYes
[Image: MDSD-TTCP_14-35-33a.jpg]

And now letting our two passengers de-board the King Air. I hope they enjoyed our flight.
[Image: MDSD-TTCP_14-36-18a.jpg]

Company aircraft next to us on the ramp:
[Image: MDSD-TTCP_14-37-10a.jpg]

And looking across the ramp into the other direction:
[Image: MDSD-TTCP_14-37-30a.jpg]

Let's see when the next flight is scheduled and where we will heading to...Confused

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Great pics Christian, I have just bought this bird, but haven't flown her yet so I'll be interested to see what those tweaks do!

SteveThumbup
(12-14-2012, 10:16 AM)Gatwicksteve Wrote: [ -> ]Great pics Christian, I have just bought this bird, but haven't flown her yet so I'll be interested to see what those tweaks do!

SteveThumbup

Hi Steve.

Good decision on getting the B200 from Carenado, but there will be another one from Flight1 and MilViz will bring the B350 in some time.

Be careful in applying all of these tweaks as at a certain point I ruined the files and had to re-install the B200 and apply the tweaks again, but this time leaving at least one of them out. Bye