Tradewind Forums

Full Version: F1 Season 2013 is on!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi fellow pilots.

The Formula 1 Season 2013 is on and I only did some small changes to it this year. First of all the flights from and to CuraƧao have been suspended except for the first and the final race. There will only be the first positioning flight without passengers from TNCC to KLAS (Las Vegas).

Thinking about this right now will get me into trouble if we change the aircrafts during the Season from the B744 to the B763/MD11. AshamedBiggrin
Feel free to make any positioning flight which might be necessary and report it via Line 0000 (ordinary Charter flight). Maybe I will add some more positioning flights from TNCC to the first airport we will depart from with other aircrafts. We will see.

I wish all of us a wonderful F1 Season 2013 and have fun during your trips.Party-time

Any comment or suggestion is much appreciatedBubaYes
Thanks Christian!
It's a good idea to suspend the TNCC flights.
And since I fly solely FSX I'll be using the MD11 for the whole season now.

Since PMDG is going to go for a 744 V2 for FSX I'll skip on the current FSX version.
Hi Christian,

thanks for starting the formula 1 season! Thumbup Would it be possible to post the flights on the site on thursday/wednesday? Help Because the legs are usually long I can only fly the F1-flights in the weekend.
Looking forward to a long F1-season.

Bert
(03-10-2013, 04:04 PM)Skybird Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Christian,

thanks for starting the formula 1 season! Thumbup Would it be possible to post the flights on the site on thursday/wednesday? Help Because the legs are usually long I can only fly the F1-flights in the weekend.
Looking forward to a long F1-season.

Bert

Hi Bert,

At least the first flights are up but they are only missing the detailed flightplans. At least the routings and times are up and you can fly them any time. All flights to and including the flight to Malaysia are also already included in the OFR right now. The YMML-WMKK flight is exactly the same as last Season. Rofl
Hi crew this is more than likely the right forum, but I thought I would ask anyway. Has any one used or know of "aeroflyFS"? The graphics are very good.
Best to all
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss[/size]
(03-12-2013, 06:15 PM)oso Wrote: [ -> ]Hi crew this is more than likely the right forum, but I thought I would ask anyway. Has any one used or know of "aeroflyFS"? The graphics are very good.
Best to all
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss[/size]

Hi Oso,
check out this review:
http://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4609/r...om-ikarus/

It looks good but it lacks a whole lot that we're used to in MSFS.
But it might of course get further development in the years to come.

Myself I"ve been flying Prepar3D by Lockheed Martin besides FSX and that definitely is a step in the direction of further development.
http://www.prepar3d.com/
It builds on FSX's engine but it's being further developed, and one of the big benefits that I noticed among others is that the visuals are stunning, Textures are sharp and crisp even far out, there where FSX tends to blurry stuff up farther away.
Hi guys,

I have discovered that I have used the wrong airports in the OFR in line TR2001-13. I did use KLAX instead of KLAS. I have corrected this now, but I think you will have to file your reports again to get those flights into the database again.

BTW the return flights are also posted right now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.