Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Cargo flights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to thank those responsible for creating the cargo flights each month. I seldom have time to fly lengthy flights, but enjoy cargo, so the shorter TDM flights are great for my schedule. This month I have been flying the TDM's around Florida, X01- KTNT, KTNT- KMTH, KMTH-KEYW. Great routes, sceneries available on the web, and flying in the Carenado C208B is a real plus.

Thanks to whoever works on these. They are much appreciated!

JC
TCA9350Beach
JC,

That would be Christian... he's the freight guru ;-)

Yep, that‘s right.

Geschrieben mit badaBoard!
(03-18-2013, 12:13 PM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, that‘s right.

Geschrieben mit badaBoard!

Jack,
Thanks for the reply. Christian, thanks for the work on this. WOW, freight Guru....what a title!!!
JC
TCA9350Beach
(03-18-2013, 03:08 PM)JC Martin Wrote: [ -> ]WOW, freight Guru....what a title!!!
JC
TCA9350Beach

I didn't ask for it. Rofl
(03-18-2013, 06:51 PM)CBreuer Wrote: [ -> ][quote='JC Martin' pid='2448' dateline='1363619300']
WOW, freight Guru....what a title!!!
JC
TCA9350Beach

I didn't ask for it. Rofl
Christian,
Sometimes the titles we are assigned are even better than the ones we select (I think that I read this in a fortune cookie!)

BTW- what is BadaBoard?

JC
TCA9350Beach
Hi JC,

Bada Board is a software adopted from Tapatalk for the use with cell phones using Bada as operating software, like my Samsung GT-S8500. Biggrin