Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Paint request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Jack,
If possible, could you do TCA Caribbean and Alaska liveries for the Aerosoft X Extended A320?
Would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Rudy
TCA2353
Hi Rudy,

I will support you with your request, although I don't have it right now, but I maybe will get it once they release their update to it in the future.
It has been a long time since I last flew an Airbus. The last flight was still with the PSS Airbuses in FS2004 many years ago Biggrin
http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/top...s-preview/
Rudy and Christian,

Message noted.... she's on the list.
Wonderful. Much appreciated
Many thanks, Jack

Rudy
Jack, our paint manager is working hard to spoil us with repaints for a very nice aircraft addon, the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended.
And he also asked me to take care of the scrutinous Quality Checks on aircraft and paint before delivery.
A task I gladly accepted, and where I can use my real world experience as Quality Manager for about 14 years now.

If you don't have this aircraft by Aerosoft yet, make sure you do... GREAT aircraft that has a nice depth in systems simulation.

But let's no longer keep you waiting impatiently... here are some shots taken during the inspection runs on a classified location...
The A320's:

[attachment=5630]

[attachment=5631]

[attachment=5632]

[attachment=5633]

MemyselfandI; I just LOVE this BizJet A320:

[attachment=5634]

[attachment=5635]

[attachment=5636]

The A321's:

[attachment=5637]

[attachment=5638]

[attachment=5639]

[attachment=5640]

Not sure about you, but I'm definitely looking forward to the release.... although I appear to have'm already in my hangar Yahoo

And one from the inside, the TA A320 during take off tests...

[attachment=5641]