Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Chambery, Aix Les Bains FR to Ostend B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Flown in X-Plane 10.30 using the excelent FlyJSim 737-200.

Climbing out of Chambery

[attachment=5729]

Over Reims, France.. .known for it's Champagne production

[attachment=5730]

Belgian coast, over Nieuwpoort Marina.. one of our favourite places to spent time at the beach, and the location of the sailing boat that we rent from time to time with some friends

[attachment=5731]

Port of Zeebruges

[attachment=5732]

Again, Zeebruges in the distance, Knokke Beach up front... known for the place at the Belgian coast with the highest density of drivers in Porches, Ferrari's and Lambo's....

[attachment=5733]

The city of Bruges looming behind the clouds

[attachment=5734]

The factory I work at in Bruges lays just about behind the left window strut outside of the city's canal

[attachment=5735]

Ostend harbor

[attachment=5736]

Final to Ostend, EBOS RW26

[attachment=5737]

And getting onto the apron of an airport I know quite well, only a few miles from where we live... pretty good rendition

[attachment=5738]

That was a lovely short hop in a 'do it yourself' aircraft ;-) flying VOR to VOR is quite nice for a change.
Nice shots Stefaan. I enjoyed the tour of your area, never there, did have a close friend from your country, he was a pilot, have some good stories. LOL

Stefaan, I forgot reply about your -200, nice looking classic aircraft. Shortly after it went online it was nicknamed the, "Guppy!"