Tradewind Forums

Full Version: FSX with Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys !

Did you already used your FSX with windows 10?

From my side is getting ok but I have 2 small troubles.

Now I see no more the yellow arrows of taxi path. In great airports I go lost !!!

The second one is that the most add-on A/C are just with ... I see no more the colours ...!

Could you help me ????

Many thanks indeed

[/size][/font]
It all works fine for me, apart from some addon installers (especially those from Flight1) failing to run at all (which is no problem with Windows 10 or FSX but with those installers not being written to work in the security system that's been in place since at least Windows 8, and often Windows 7, if you look at F1s website they bluntly tell you to not upgrade to even Vista and especially not a 64 bit operating system and that they won't support anything newer...).

Most likely you need to upgrade your video drivers.
(09-20-2015, 07:26 PM)jwenting Wrote: [ -> ]It all works fine for me, apart from some addon installers (especially those from Flight1) failing to run at all (which is no problem with Windows 10 or FSX but with those installers not being written to work in the security system that's been in place since at least Windows 8, and often Windows 7, if you look at F1s website they bluntly tell you to not upgrade to even Vista and especially not a 64 bit operating system and that they won't support anything newer...).

Most likely you need to upgrade your video drivers.

Many thanks, I'll try
blue skies