Tradewind Forums

Full Version: N765TA Delivery flight BFI-IAH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We got a call from the office late last night that the transformation of 9Y-LGW into the newest Tradewind Alaska fleet additon; N765TA was ready for pickup at the Boeing Ramp.
So we jumpseated to SEA and now we've ferried this adorable and 'personal' version of the 767-300ER to IAH.
It will mainly be used on the Havana Lines from IAH and DEN.

I'm very grateful to Jack for this wonderful repaint that has a very personal touch in the way that the vertical stabilizer art, is graffiti art that I photographed myself during our visit in Habana in februari this year, along with a deeper meaning to it... Give_heart
We named the aircraft in respect of one of the greatest bands in Cuba with worldwide recognition in the Salsa scene; Havana D'Primera under the lead of Alexander Abreu.
Last februari we had a chance to attend a dance-soirée of this band in the Casa de la Musica Centro Habana and they left a very strong impression... a great experience.

Official HDP Youtube channel

With just one of my many favorites being 'La Mitad'

The photo's used for the vertical stabilizer along with some others I shot can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/stefaancap...4472094840

So thank you very much again Jack, for this touching and precious livery !
This special livery is a personal one specific for the FlightFactor B763/X-Plane that won't be released publicly.

-------------
FlightReport:

Aircraft: B763 N765TA 'Alexander Abreu y Havana D'Primera'
Total Block to block time: 3 hr 52 min
Total Fuel used: 25.700 lbs
Using live weather via FSGRW
Times are ZULU

[BFI dep 1440 - IAH arr 1832] - FL410
Route: SEA J20 PDT BKE J163 HOVEL Q154 KENTO J17 PNH MQP

Dep: RW13R KENT7
Arr: DRLLR4 > vectors to ILS RW15R
-------------

Leaving BFI:

[attachment=5988]

[attachment=5989]

[attachment=5990]

[attachment=5991]

[attachment=5992]

[attachment=5993]

Descent and arrival @IAH (Gate E2)

[attachment=5994]

[attachment=5995]

[attachment=5996]

[attachment=5997]

[attachment=5998]

[attachment=5999]

[attachment=6000]

[attachment=6001]

[attachment=6002]

[attachment=6003]

Credits:
Jack Ford for his gift in creating and tweaking this livery for me, THANKS Jack Thumbup
FlightFactor B767-300ER
X-Plane 10.45
BFI scenery (payware): http://www.scenery4xp.com/SEATAC/HOME.html
IAH scenery (freeware): http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/fil...l-airport/
Wow, Stefaan.
This is a beautiful looking aircraft. And we all cam be really thankful that we have such a talented painter with Jack. Well done, Sir! Icon_idea
We've indeed got a talented colleague at the Paint Department !

Some portfolio shots of N765TA @ IAH:

[attachment=6004]

[attachment=6005]

[attachment=6006]

Many more trips to HAV will follow Beach Good2
Nice looking paint job, Stefaan. Jack does a great job with an airbrush! Icon_idea