Tradewind Forums
Leaving Wrangell, Ak - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Screenshots (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Leaving Wrangell, Ak (/showthread.php?tid=225)

Leaving Wrangell, Ak - aguiar - 01-10-2010

2 shots of the TA Quest Kodiak leaving Wrangell

RE: Leaving Wrangell, Ak - CBreuer - 01-10-2010

Hey Chico.

Nice pictures. I hope you send them over to the screenshot contest too.

RE: Leaving Wrangell, Ak - Snowboss - 01-10-2010

Nice photos Chico

RE: Leaving Wrangell, Ak - aguiar - 01-10-2010

CBreuer Wrote:Hey Chico.

Nice pictures. I hope you send them over to the screenshot contest too.

Thanks Christian,
for some reason I don't seem to be able to upload the screenshots to the screenshot competition site, maybe you can help me Confused

Snowboss Wrote:Nice photos Chico

Thanks Sandy

RE: Leaving Wrangell, Ak - TCA2050 - 01-10-2010

aguiar Wrote:2 shots of the TA Quest Kodiak leaving Wrangell

Nice Pictures Chico!
Boy, it's been quite a long time since I visited Wrangell... gotta get back there some day

RE: Leaving Wrangell, Ak - CBreuer - 01-10-2010

aguiar Wrote:Thanks Christian,
for some reason I don't seem to be able to upload the screenshots to the screenshot competition site, maybe you can help me Confused

Hey Chico.
Where does the problem arise? The pictures must not be larger than 1024x1024 and the thumbnail not larger than 120x90 pixels. I assume you have navigated to the picture you intend to post and then have problems entering the code below. Well, this is indeed a little bit tricky. Biggrin

CBreuer Wrote:Hey Chico.
Where does the problem arise? The pictures must not be larger than 1024x1024 and the thumbnail not larger than 120x90 pixels. I assume you have navigated to the picture you intend to post and then have problems entering the code below. Well, this is indeed a little bit tricky. Biggrin

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, the picture size is only 110kb and the dimensions are 1024x900, every time I enter the code it just resets the page and tells me to start over, go figure

aguiar Wrote:I don't know what I'm doing wrong, the picture size is only 110kb and the dimensions are 1024x900, every time I enter the code it just resets the page and tells me to start over, go figure
Christian,
It seems it was my fault, I've uploaded 3 files Ashamed

RE: Leaving Wrangell, Ak - CBreuer - 01-11-2010

aguiar Wrote:
aguiar Wrote:I don't know what I'm doing wrong, the picture size is only 110kb and the dimensions are 1024x900, every time I enter the code it just resets the page and tells me to start over, go figure
Christian,
It seems it was my fault, I've uploaded 3 files Ashamed

I am glad to hear you have been able to finally post your pictures on the Screenshot Contest page. I will have a look there now. Bye