Tradewind Forums
MP012 MNBL-MHRO - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Screenshots (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: MP012 MNBL-MHRO (/showthread.php?tid=284)

MP012 MNBL-MHRO - CBreuer - 05-23-2010

After a quite long time without any flight reports on the progress of the MP Sessions it was time that we again all flew together. This flight goes from Bluefields to Roatan.

We all met at Bluefields - more or less. Par was somewhere in the water, Stefaan was placed somewhere on the original FS9 MNBL airfield. Then I sent him the new file for Bluefields and he was able to join Vic and me at the airfield.

The weather was not the best as we departed - at least for me, but it was fun to fly.

During the flight we were able to keep a good formation flying.

Then came one of the touch and goes along the route at Puerto Cabazas MNPC.

then everybody else was involved in their touch and goes and I decided to fly a little bit around for some time.

Next I stayed next to Par so he could take some nice screenshots as well.

Next airfield for another touch and go was Puerto Lempira (MNPL). Here you can see Stefaan after his touch and go and I am turning to short final.

Time to close in again to the rest of the 'gang'.

With a fast aircraft that the B200 is it wasn't a big deal to overtake the guys.

The weather has improved significantly and the last part of the flight was really fun to fly.

Then there was Roatan and we all went for a right downwind approach to RWY 06. I had to extend my downwind leg to not mess it up with Stefaan.
For some reasons I had some considerable steering problems with the B200, which I already noticed earlier in the flight, but I made it safe to the ground. Funny thing was that with engines still running and parked on the ground the aircraft tried to bank from left to right and vice versa.

Obviously there is a smuggler parked next to me as I assigned Stefaan an aircraft from the WOAI package 'Smugglers'. Biggrin

Hopefully next weekend there will be as many pilots as on this flight and we have the same amount of fun as we had on this flight again.

I will surely comment on the one or other posts by the other guys as I wont reveal too much now as I don't have evidence for the one or other thing.

You all have a nice week.

RE: MP012 MNBL-MHRO - TCA2050 - 05-23-2010

After quite some time since I could join I was so focussed on flying that I only took two screenshots upon arrival at Roatan.
My C441 Conquest II is at the apron with Christian arriving also.
Vic and Par were parked a bit further away due to the differences between FS9 and FSX.

All engines shut down and silence came back to the little airport of Roatan

See you guys next week.

RE: MP012 MNBL-MHRO - TCA2050 - 05-23-2010

CBreuer Wrote:Obviously there is a smuggler parked next to me as I assigned Stefaan an aircraft from the WOAI package 'Smugglers'. Biggrin

<LOL> ya know.... smuggling is my game

RE: MP012 MNBL-MHRO - BigSwede - 05-24-2010

Here are some pic from the flight Leg12, and as always we have a good time and I was able to fix some minor problem for my new computer system. Next week I hopefuly have a system that work as it should so i cane do some more pic.

Well, the first pic are from our dep MNBL - Bluefields and the next two from our arrival at MHRO - Roatan Intl. (LOL, here you see that the FSInn settings were not correct, you could almost think that Christian and I were doing something norty but that was not the chase I only had Peer-to Peer settings wrong)

I O/H MNBL and see Vic dep down below

Christian and me close together, looks funny dos it not ?? LOL

Vic and me parked at MHRO after a good and nice flight.

See U next week
Pär

RE: MP012 MNBL-MHRO - CBreuer - 05-24-2010

Hi Par.

Indeed very nice pictures. I had the impression that you took some more pictures as the three you have posted here right now. Friends