Tradewind Forums
MP017 KOMN-KSUT - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Screenshots (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: MP017 KOMN-KSUT (/showthread.php?tid=296)

MP017 KOMN-KSUT - RedBaron - 06-27-2010

Hello fellow pilots.

Wow, that was an amazing nice flight yesterday once more. We had a very good day that day with lots of touch and goes and also some very good formation flying. Good thing about this all was that we all used aircraft that at least were flying with, or above 200 KIAS, which helped to keep the flying time low. We really could say that this MP Session went by like in flight BiggrinDance3
My flying time was 2:26 and the time for the others are almost the same.

I again used the Focke-Wulf FW190D9 in a 'Priller' paint scheme and now I am much more comfortable with the flying and especially the landing characteristics. Although landing with almost full fuel is still tricky Dash2

But now here we go:
Pär was some distance out of Ormond Beach Airport in the water as he officially was using a Twin Otter with floats. Stefaan again was flying his Cessna Conquest and Viv his Beech Duke.

It happened that only Stefaan and myself are depicted in the picture now as Vic still hadn't logged in to the session.

Taxi to the active runway 08:

Then it was time to depart and follow the coastline up to the North.

I had just passed Pär in his 'slow' Twin Otter, which could need a little painting en-route...Biggrin

It happened as we made progress along the route. Runandhide

I throttled back a little bit more to give Stefaan a good company

Then Pär again.

Followed by Vic.

Then came the approach to Hilton Head (KHXD) and I gave way to Stefaan and Vic first. Pär was doing a water landing somewhere outside the airport.

Then we had to maneuver around some very tall radio antennas. Wasn't a big deal for pilots looking outside the window enjoying the really good scenery. Except for Pär who was looking up the route on the map and almost hit one of these antennas with his left wingtip. I don't tell you who created these flights...Rtfm

Again a nice company flying along with Vic.

After some nice formation flying with Vic there suddenly appeared another aircraft heading towards us. Who is it? Is it friendly or hostile?
Oh what a surprise it was Carsten! Glad you joined us on the MP Session although you were a little bit late as you came in as the show was almost over. But Carsten also didn't join us on Teamspeak. I hope everything is fine with you and your family.

We finally arrived at Brunswick (KSUT) and joined together on the ramp, whilst Carsten still was flying a little bit more around the scenery. Sorry mate, but you missed a perfect 'static display'.

Wow, that was really a very nice flight and lots of fun.
The next flight will be on July 10!
I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did enjoy it and I hope to see you all again on Saturday July 10. It would be nice to see Carsten as well and be able to speak with you on Teamspeak as well.

That's all for now.
-Red Baron out!-

RE: MP017 KOMN-KSUT - BigSwede - 06-27-2010

Hi Everybody,

We have a very nice day for our session, the hole way to our destanation KSUT - Brunswick Co

Here I just start my engine for my new DHC6, very nice Radio equitments and as you cane see on the weather map it looks nice. Then O/H KOMN - Ormond Beach Mun

Coming in for a T/G at KNPB - Mayport NS

Vic T/G

T/G at KHXD - Hilton Head

T/G outside KCRE - Grand Strand at 001C - Ocean Side Grand Strand, you see down below after my T/G

Some pic from the session, first with Cristian, not right AC texture as I do not have his AC

Nice view form the cocpit

WHO SAID I WINGCLIP THE HIGH ANTENNAS ??? LOL

Very nice looking beaches but very are the girls ??

Arr at KSUT and the only pilot I could see were Vic, but Christian and Stefaan were there (Maybe in the bush and hiding)

See you 17/07 again, i will take 2 week hollyday and visit my sister and father up north Sweden

Pär

RE: MP017 KOMN-KSUT - TCA2050 - 06-27-2010

Some of my screenshots

Lined up for departure at KOMN, Christian, me and Vic

Some enroute screenshots

Nearing our final destination, Carsten was heading right up toward us

Final approach to Brunswick RWY 23, Par and Christian have arrived already, Vic is coming

in behind me

See you back in two weeks time

RE: MP017 KOMN-KSUT - TCA2050 - 06-27-2010

BigSwede Wrote:Arr at KSUT and the only pilot I could see were Vic, but Christian and Stefaan were there (Maybe in the bush and hiding)

Hi Par,

wel.... me and Christian were with the girls you were missing at the beach Biggrin

RE: MP017 Par's antenna clipping.... - TCA2050 - 06-27-2010

OK, here's what's left of the antenna after Par flew by.......

RE: MP017 Par's antenna clipping.... - CBreuer - 06-27-2010

TCA2050 Wrote:OK, here's what's left of the antenna after Par flew by.......
[Image: post_26_1277637545_thumb.jpg]
http://www.tradewind.org/forum/attachment.php?aid=1680
RoflThumbup
Great!

RE: MP017 Par's antenna clipping.... - TCA2613 - 06-28-2010

I guess no TV reception for the folks in Florida for awhile, thanks to Par! LOL.

Seriously, this was a wonderful flight plan (thank you Par), great weather, good landings, and best of all, good conversation. I would wish all to join, it is truly an enjoyable event.

See you at the next session!

Best regards,

Vic TCA_2613

RE: MP017 Par's antenna clipping.... - BigSwede - 06-28-2010

CBreuer Wrote:
RoflThumbup
Great!

LOL, Damn U Christian using tools to change the true.

Pär

RE: MP017 Par's antenna clipping.... - CBreuer - 06-28-2010

BigSwede Wrote:
CBreuer Wrote:
RoflThumbup
Great!

LOL, Damn U Christian using tools to change the true.

Pär

That wasn't me, maybe you would like to ask Stefaan. But I am also curious to know how he did it. He forgot to edit two more pictures. BiggrinRofl