Tradewind Forums
MP018 KSUT-KHNK - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Screenshots (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: MP018 KSUT-KHNK (/showthread.php?tid=302)

MP018 KSUT-KHNK - RedBaron - 07-18-2010

Hi guys.

Again we had a pleasant time flying together on another great Multiplayer Session. This time we would fly from Brunswick (KSUT) to Patuxent River (KHNK).
We first joined on the ramp at Brunswick and in the front to the right there is Vic and in some more distance you can see Stefaan parked on the ramp.

Then at 17:15 UTC we started to taxi to RWY 23. Stefaan is already lined up, next departure will be Vic, who first taxied to the beginning of 23 and then set takeoff power, finally followed by me.

Shortly after takeoff we were set up and followed the routing. I for the first time was Track IR inside a MP Session and it was really fun and I was easily able to maintain formation flying with Stefaan. At least I had to be 0.1 NM away from him, otherwise he would 'jump around', which would not be so funny. I had quite more problems following Vic as he started to 'jump around' a little bit earlier. I presume it must be some difference in the settings somewhere.

But now here are the pictures of the nice formation flying:

Well, Stefaan could be glad that he is friendlyBiggrin

And some more formation flying with Stefaan.

Then I tried to stay in contact with Vic, but it was not really easy to maintain position for some reason...

Some en-route pictures. during the flight the weather changed from time to time, but all in all the weather was fine for the flight.
Here you can see Vic and Stefaan in front of me.

We left out some of the smaller airfields...

...and made our first touch and go at Dare County Regl. Vic was first on his approach followed by Stefaan and finally me.

I closed in to Stefaan by under half a mile during the final approach and tried to undershoot him after the touch and go, but he turned too early Cray

There is Vic once more.

Stefaan is flying at a lower altitude.

Then we finally arrived after another touch and go at Langley AFB at Patuxent River NAS.

Here we are finally lined up, uhh, on the ramp, if I believe Stefaan and Vic...

And again this was a very nice flight and i am surely looking forward to the next flights which will lead us sooner or later to Alaska. And there I definitely will need another aircraft. Maybe it will be time to dig out the Quest Kodiak again...

So guys, now have a good week and I hope Stefaan will post his pictures soon...Buba

RE: MP018 KSUT-KHNK - TCA2050 - 07-18-2010

Nice screenshots Christian.... I really felt the heat of that FW engine behind me most of the way Biggrin

I didn't take much screenshots, here are mine:

I took off from KSUT first and circled the airport while Vic is nearly airborne (halfway the runway) and Christian is about to line up.

All of us airborne

My fellow MP'ers for this session, Christian...

and Vic...

Final lineup at KNHK... sorry Christian for your bad representation in my session... Runandhide
will have the FW model ready for next flight...
Front to back, Vic, me and Christian

Was a great session again... see you guys back next week.Drinks