Tradewind Forums
MP019 KNHK-KBDR - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Screenshots (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: MP019 KNHK-KBDR (/showthread.php?tid=304)

MP019 KNHK - KBDR - BigSwede - 07-25-2010

Hi,

Even if I have some minore problem I manage to take some pickture, it was a very nice scenery fligth going up on the east coast of USA we have just one more to do then we will cross USA North area to Seatlle (then we heading to Alaska about in the begining of October, then I hope you will join us)

First pic of that I DID NOT hit this high antenna LOL

Here are som nice pic. around New Yorks area ( Newark Liberty Intl and La Gaurdia)

See U next week
Pär

MP019 KNHK-KBDR - RedBaron - 07-25-2010

Hi guys.

This flight will lead us from Patuxent River to Sikorsky Meml Airport in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Todays pilots joining were Stefaan, Pär and Vic. Pär again had some troubles with his FSX and so we departed a little bit late, but I taxied to the runway and hold short there for quite some time. But what should I say other than the weather was really nice for the trip today.

In the far distance you can See the call-signs of Stefaan and Vic.

I don't recall the exact sequence we took of other than I was No. 1, but here you can see Vic taking off from RWY 24.

Pär took off from outside the airport as he tends to use the water based places - good thing. But his aircraft was really slow compared to the FW190D9 Biggrin What this image don't show is the speed at which I buzzed him.Rofl

Today flying in formation with Stefaan was not possible as he 'jumped' around much more than last week. And that wasn't the only thing he was facing. Later he almost crashed, but at this time I was definitely at his 12 o'clcok...Confused

A rather big bridge to our right side...

It was too late to make an approach to Baltimore-Washington (KBWI) and so we only overflew it...

But then we made our first approach for a touch and go at Phillips AAF (KAPB).

Then we were not sailing, but flying to Philadelphia and here I am turning around Lincoln Financial Field for an approach to RWY 26.

I have completed my touch and go and already accelerate to pick up speed for a left hand turn back onto the route - that was my original plan. Nevertheless Stefaan was on approach to RWY 27R and Vic selected 27L. Pär was afraid of the hard surfaces and selected once more the water - former sailorBiggrin

I turned around and then I was faced with Pär's appearance just in front of me and I had to turn left to avoid crashing into him...

Then I decided it was time for some IFR flying - I Follow River! And stay low!Dance3

There's another one:

Next airport was Newark although it was not on the list, we decided to make an approach to the airport. So I started my approach to RWY 22R.

After the shot above my Sim quit with a reference to g3d.dll and i had to reboot the Flight Simulator, which takes some considerable time if you have a huge amount of AI aircraft installed. So I missed the approaches by the other guys and not enough I had to catch up with them...

Nevertheless I took a snap shot of the Statue of Liberty.

Now catching up...

RE: MP019 KNHK-KBDR - CBreuer - 07-25-2010

I finally caught up. There you can see the gang.

Minutes later I overtook Vic.Biggrin

Then we approached to Sikorsky Meml Airport, landed and taxied to the ramp.

Still nice weather...

Here we are and Pär is again outside the airport in the water - maybe he might be shy? Rofl

Ok, that was it for this Saturday. We will continue next week although the files are not uploaded by now, but I will surely do this during the week.
So stay tuned...

RE: MP019 KNHK-KBDR - CBreuer - 07-25-2010

I have merged the threads...

RE: MP019 KNHK - KBDR - CBreuer - 07-25-2010

BigSwede Wrote:Hi,

Even if I have some minore problem I manage to take some pickture, it was a very nice scenery fligth going up on the east coast of USA we have just one more to do then we will cross USA North area to Seatlle (then we heading to Alaska about in the begining of October, then I hope you will join us)

First pic of that I DID NOT hit this high antenna LOL

Here are som nice pic. around New Yorks area ( Newark Liberty Intl and La Gaurdia)

See U next week
Pär

Hi Pär.

Very nice pictures, but somehow it appears that some of the ships are on land instead of being in the water where they are supposed to be. Biggrin
Maybe the captains of these ships are brothers of the captain of this ship

And what happened to your strobe lights?

See you next Saturday.

RE: MP019 KNHK-KBDR - TCA2050 - 07-25-2010

Some of my screenshots..(FS9)
About to line up for departure from KNHK, Christian already zooming by in his FW190
Par took off from the water

Approach for TG at Philadelphia.
Christian did his TG at RWY26 (right), I'm aiming for 27R while Vic (just outside the picture) went for RWY 27L... talking about simultanious approaches :-)

Nice views of the Big Apple...

... and KLGA, La Guardia

Leaving New York, Vic is climbing out after his TG while Christian was getting ready for his approach...

Final destination, Sikorsky Memorial KBDR... Vic coming in for landing with Par as usual on the water...

Front to back, Christian, me and Vic...

See you guys back next week.