Tradewind Forums
Prodigal's Return! - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: How to - Where to ? (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Prodigal's Return! (/showthread.php?tid=325)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Prodigal's Return! - Seabird - 08-31-2010

Hi to all!

After an absence of over 2 years I stand here (actually, I'm sitting) to prove the old saying that"You can join TCA, but you'll never leave"

All I have to do now is re-learn what all these buttons and levers do, and what it's what I hope they'll do!

Finally, I's good to see some old faces in the forum (and my God! Some are _very Old!) Even Nigel cracked a small smile when I told him! Dirol

Whatever and whoever, Take Care! It's good to be back! Margs all round

RE: Prodigal's Return! - CBreuer - 08-31-2010

Seabird Wrote:Hi to all!

After an absence of over 2 years I stand here (actually, I'm sitting) to prove the old saying that"You can join TCA, but you'll never leave"

All I have to do now is re-learn what all these buttons and levers do, and what it's what I hope they'll do!

Finally, I's good to see some old faces in the forum (and my God! Some are _very Old!) Even Nigel cracked a small smile when I told him! Dirol

Hi Terry.

It is really good to have you back and it might be true regarding TCA: You can go away, but you'll never leave. Biggrin
I hope we can meet again in one of the MP Sessions if you have set up everything again and found out what are these levers, pedals and yokes are there fore...Runandhide
You are always welcome.

RE: Prodigal's Return! - JC Martin - 08-31-2010

Terry,
I wholeheartedly agree with CHristian. It's great to have you back. Once TCA gets into your blood it just won't go away. It's the best!

Hope to see you in the air soon.

JC
9305Beach

CBreuer Wrote:

Hi Terry.

It is really good to have you back and it might be true regarding TCA: You can go away, but you'll never leave. Biggrin
I hope we can meet again in one of the MP Sessions if you have set up everything again and found out what are these levers, pedals and yokes are there fore...Runandhide
You are always welcome.

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oso - 08-31-2010

Big_boss

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oso - 08-31-2010

oso Wrote:[quote=Seabird]

Big_boss

Hey dere crew, this is da ole Seabird Boss. After my #1 and I have been in touch, we've got bit by da bug. Believe me it's great trying to get my wings wet again. How true it is "if you don't use it, you loose it" I done lost da whole ten yards. Hey can any one help me? I got my hot ole hands on Fsx, but all the CD cracks I got had virus infections.
I am going to try and hold on flying again as long as the horse liniment hold out.
Best
Oso TCA-TOW AKA Seaboss

RE: Prodigal's Return! - TCA2973 - 09-02-2010

Greetings everyone!

I am also back on the forum after an absence of over 2 years.

Hope to make it to an MP Session sometime soon!

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oso - 09-02-2010

TCA2973 Wrote:Greetings everyone!

I am also back on the forum after an absence of over 2 years.

Hope to make it to an MP Session sometime soon!

Hey!!! welcome back, it's good to know that we old timers are in good company. He he maybe we should form a "Lurkers Lounge",
Oso-TCA-TOW For the newbees TOW= The Only Way (To fly TCA of course)Big_boss

RE: Prodigal's Return! - CBreuer - 09-03-2010

oso Wrote:For the newbees TOW= The Only Way (To fly TCA of course)Big_boss[/size]

Hey Oso. Thanks for the heads-up of the 'TOW' abbreviation. I always wondered what it meant.

@Rauldan: Welcome to the 'new' forum Drinks

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oso - 09-03-2010

CBreuer Wrote:
oso Wrote:For the newbees TOW= The Only Way (To fly TCA of course)Big_boss[/size]

Hey Oso. Thanks for the heads-up of the 'TOW' abbreviation. I always wondered what it meant.

@Rauldan: Welcome to the 'new' forum Drinks

Glad I could help
Oso TOW
Big_boss

RE: Prodigal's Return! - TCA2050 - 09-03-2010

Hi Terry,

A warm welcome back, and hopefully we'll meet on one of our MPSessions one day.

Greetz
Stefaan - 2050