Tradewind Forums
Prodigal's Return! - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: How to - Where to ? (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Prodigal's Return! (/showthread.php?tid=325)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Prodigal's Return! - TCA2050 - 09-03-2010

oso Wrote:it's good to know that we old timers are in good company. He he maybe we should form a "Lurkers Lounge",
Oso-TCA-TOW For the newbees TOW= The Only Way (To fly TCA of course)Big_boss

A warm welcome back to you too Oso... <G>... makes me realise I joined somewhere in '95.... Guess that might give me a ticket to the "Lurkers Lounge" ?
I still remember the 'hangouts' in Da Roost.... Boy... those were the days Drinks

Stefaan - 2050

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oldtca - 09-04-2010

TCA2050 Wrote:
oso Wrote:it's good to know that we old timers are in good company. He he maybe we should form a "Lurkers Lounge",
Oso-TCA-TOW For the newbees TOW= The Only Way (To fly TCA of course)Big_boss

A warm welcome back to you too Oso... <G>... makes me realise I joined somewhere in '95.... Guess that might give me a ticket to the "Lurkers Lounge" ?
I still remember the 'hangouts' in Da Roost.... Boy... those were the days Drinks

Stefaan - 2050
Man oh man!!! do I miss dem ole days as well as a good back. How well do I remember Brook in Cuba with the go around with The Pope and the guy in the lawn chair that put LAX in a spin. I was surprised to see the "High & Dry" and Nigel still around. I'm waiting for Fs software so I can get my wings wet. I'm wondering how many of "Da Crew" is still around?
Hey!!! has anyone seen that 1 eyed Doberman of Nigels?
My very best to you and all & drinks for all
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oso - 09-08-2010

CBreuer Wrote:
Seabird Wrote:Hi to all!

After an absence of over 2 years I stand here (actually, I'm sitting) to prove the old saying that"You can join TCA, but you'll never leave"

All I have to do now is re-learn what all these buttons and levers do, and what it's what I hope they'll do!

Finally, I's good to see some old faces in the forum (and my God! Some are _very Old!) Even Nigel cracked a small smile when I told him! Dirol

Whatever and whoever, Take Care! It's good to be back! Margs all round

Hi Terry.

It is really good to have you back and it might be true regarding TCA: You can go away, but you'll never leave. Biggrin
I hope we can meet again in one of the MP Sessions if you have set up everything again and found out what are these levers, pedals and yokes are there fore...Runandhide
You are always welcome.

Hello crew, well I got Fsx thanks to good price on Ebay. Now I have forgotten how to install the AI files. Man!! talk about "use it or loose" Well I've done dat by the numbers, help!!!
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss

RE: Prodigal's Return! - TCA2050 - 09-08-2010

oso Wrote:Hello crew, well I got Fsx thanks to good price on Ebay. Now I have forgotten how to install the AI files. Man!! talk about "use it or loose" Well I've done dat by the numbers, help!!!
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss[/size]

Hi Oso,
I'm using the World of AI packages (http://www.world-of-ai.com/) and it's pretty simple.
You need to download the installer, and then the packages that you want (by airline).
Then fire up the installer and it will ask you for the packages... that's it.
When you restart FSX you'll see the traffic.

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oso - 09-08-2010

TCA2050 Wrote:
oso Wrote:Hello crew, well I got Fsx thanks to good price on Ebay. Now I have forgotten how to install the AI files. Man!! talk about "use it or loose" Well I've done dat by the numbers, help!!!
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss[/size]

Hi Oso,
I'm using the World of AI packages (http://www.world-of-ai.com/) and it's pretty simple.
You need to download the installer, and then the packages that you want (by airline).
Then fire up the installer and it will ask you for the packages... that's it.
When you restart FSX you'll see the traffic.

Can't thank you enough
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss

RE: Prodigal's Return! - admintca - 09-09-2010

... and don't forget the Tradewind AI

Tradewind AI

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oso - 09-09-2010

admintca Wrote:... and don't forget the Tradewind AI

Tradewind AI

I sure won't thanks. Glad to hear from you Jack. I hope you have retired from fighting fires. BTW I noticed that in X there doesn't seem a way to add "Tradewinds" for our birds call sign, is there a way? I read your poll on 2004 vs X and it was helpful, guess I'll have to have 2 worlds. My very best to you.
Thanks again
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oso - 09-10-2010

Hey crew can anyone tell me the diff between X,Xgold& X delux? I have the basic x, is there a way for me to upgrade and is it necessary? Help!!!!
Thanks
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss

RE: Prodigal's Return! - CBreuer - 09-10-2010

oso Wrote:
Hey crew can anyone tell me the diff between X,Xgold& X delux? I have the basic x, is there a way for me to upgrade and is it necessary? Help!!!!
Thanks
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss

Oso, maybe here you will find an answer to your questions.
click!

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oso - 09-10-2010

CBreuer Wrote:
oso Wrote:
Thanks
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss

Oso, maybe here you will find an answer to your questions.
click!

Many many thanks CB, you cleared up a lot of questions for da ole bear.
Oso TCA-TOW Big_boss