Tradewind Forums
Prodigal's Return! - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: How to - Where to ? (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Prodigal's Return! (/showthread.php?tid=325)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Prodigal's Return! - admintca - 09-11-2010

Quote:there doesn't seem a way to add "Tradewinds" for our birds call sign, is there a way?

Sure is.... Editvoicepack v4 for FSX

The required evpmod files to import are at the TCA, TDM, TL, TDS and TX Hangar pages

RE: Prodigal's Return! - CBreuer - 09-11-2010

admintca Wrote:
Quote:there doesn't seem a way to add "Tradewinds" for our birds call sign, is there a way?

Sure is.... Editvoicepack v4 for FSX

The required evpmod files to import are at the TCA, TDM, TL, TDS and TX Hangar pages

And not to forget Tradewind Charter and our Bizjetz Biggrin

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oso - 09-11-2010

Many thanks again CB. You da man.
Oso TCA-TOW

RE: Prodigal's Return! - admintca - 09-11-2010

Oops!

How could I have missed them Christian?

Ashamed

RE: Prodigal's Return! - CBreuer - 09-12-2010

Senior Moment, Jack? Runandhide

RE: Prodigal's Return! - wgasser1 - 11-18-2010

Hello again everybody,

Good to hear from Seabird, Oso and the gang on this thread. I wandered back here looking for the FS4 crack and found you all. My FS4 seems to have developed a glitch on startup and I thought I'd try reloading the crack before I restored the entire system and loose the usual added-ons.

Since I retired I seem to have less time for flying. I think mostly it is that I was using FS to unwind after work. Without work, I have no urge to unwind. I still enjoy a quick flight around the Caribbean in a trusty Beech twin from time to time, but haven't found the energy to try and get online flying working again. Perhaps when the weather turns really cold here in Switzerland.

take care all, Will

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oso - 11-18-2010

(11-18-2010, 12:43 PM)wgasser1 Wrote: Hello again everybody,

Good to hear from Seabird, Oso and the gang on this thread. I wandered back here looking for the FS4 crack and found you all. My FS4 seems to have developed a glitch on startup and I thought I'd try reloading the crack before I restored the entire system and loose the usual added-ons.

Since I retired I seem to have less time for flying. I think mostly it is that I was using FS to unwind after work. Without work, I have no urge to unwind. I still enjoy a quick flight around the Caribbean in a trusty Beech twin from time to time, but haven't found the energy to try and get online flying working again. Perhaps when the weather turns really cold here in Switzerland.

take care all, Will

Hey Will, very glad to hear from you. However I am real concerned about Terry (Seabird), he wrote me some months ago that he was going to change his ISP. I haven't heard from him since. I wrote Jack on very long shot that he might have more info on Terry, being they both are in England, I haven't heard from Jack either. Take good care, I guess we geezers are becoming few.
Very best and luv
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss

RE: Prodigal's Return! - TCA5000 - 11-21-2010

Count me in as another one that will never get TCA out of the blood.. haven't flown in a LONG time.. but always manage to wander back to the site every now and then. Jack.. great to see that the Pacific division is on it's way home!
Cheers all

Pat

RE: Prodigal's Return! - BrianPerkins - 12-07-2010

Hi, gang. Yep, you can drop off for 3-4 years but TCA never lets go. Whooopie! Good to be flying among friends again. Have had lots of adventures the past few years, but hated not having live feed internet.

Oso? Is that really you?

Warm regards,
Brian, aka Ron Rico
TCA #2047

RE: Prodigal's Return! - oldtca - 12-07-2010

(12-07-2010, 02:29 AM)BrianPerkins Wrote: Hi, gang. Yep, you can drop off for 3-4 years but TCA never lets go. Whooopie! Good to be flying among friends again. Have had lots of adventures the past few years, but hated not having live feed internet.

Oso? Is that really you?

Warm regards,
Brian, aka Ron Rico
TCA #2047

Hey crew!!!! Brian yep!!!! it be me. Back in the air, well sort of, fighting between Fs9 & x. Have really lost my touch memory included. Trying to find someone who still might have Largo's Tranagle, have original but serial # on sleeve missing some letters, can't contact Largo or Aerosoft. Soooo very glad to hear from ya, glad to know we geezers are still holding on. Very concerned about Terry(seabird) haven't heard from him in months, now Dave(Capn2) and Bklyn not like them at all. I wrote Jack about Terry but I guess he's busy, no answer from him. Pleeze keep in touch.
Oso-2011 TCA-TOWBig_boss