Tradewind Forums
MP031 2Z1 to 7AK2 - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Screenshots (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: MP031 2Z1 to 7AK2 (/showthread.php?tid=340)

MP031 2Z1 to 7AK2 - CBreuer - 10-16-2010

It was time to move on on our journey across Alaska. This time we would go from Entrance Island to Snettisham.

The weather could have been better, but it also could have been worse, so we don't complain. Maybe the birds had fun flying around...

Soon we (Pär, Stefaan and myself) were airborne and heading along our planned route. Here I am crossing Angoon.

Next was a small en-route part where we should only overhead Chatham, but we decided to make a touch and go on the water as well.

And a little playing around with Stefaan.

And again a very nice look at the scenery en-route this time to False Island.

And there is False Island:

Next was Pelican, where I made a quick stop for non-FS related reasons...

But soon I was airborne again passing by Stefaan, who also made a full stop at Pelican to wait for mePopcorm2

We are now heading for Hoonah, but the visibility decreased again and the clouds were sometimes down to sea level...

Taku Harbor ahead.

And a quick climb after the touch and go at Taku Harbor.

Some more formation flying with Stefaan.

Suddenly Snettisham appeared out of nothing in front of me and I was simply flying too fast for an approach and so I made a low level overhead and 'buzzed' Stefaan Biggrin

Shortly thereafter I landed and taxied closed to Stefaan to join him. Pär arrived as No. 3 and earned the red lantern award. Rofl

There are cars for us to maybe get into some civilizationConfused
Pär's car is parked a little further away, but I think he likes to have a little hike after this nice flight.

Well, that was it for today and next week we will continue and see some more nice sceneries.

RE: MP031 2Z1 to 7AK2 - Snowboss - 10-16-2010

Nice photo's CB!

RE: MP031 2Z1 to 7AK2 - TCA2050 - 10-17-2010

Nice pictures Christian.
Some of my screenshots of this session

First, map of the flight

Departure from Entrance Island, Christian in the distance

With Par, approaching Angoon

Enroute to FAlse Island

My and Christian's TG at False Island

And some close formation flying... later on through valleys... great stuff

TG at Pelican

and Hoonah

Final stop for today, Snettisham.
Me and Christian went for the solid runway... Par preferred the water

See you back next week !

RE: MP031 2Z1 to 7AK2 - BigSwede - 10-17-2010

Hi,

Nice pictures Christian & Stefaan, and here are mine.

Ready to start the session at 2Z1 - Entrance Island

Some nice scenery flying heading to Angoon

T/G at AGN - Angoon

T/G at 2Z6 - False Island

T/G at PEC - Pelican

T/G at ELV - Elin Cove

T/G at Hoonah

Time for T/G at TKE - Tenakee

T/G at HWI

T/G at A43 - Taku Harbor

Final Stop at 7AK2 - Snettisham

See U next week

Pär

RE: MP031 2Z1 to 7AK2 - CBreuer - 10-17-2010

Hey Pär.

Nice screenshots and nice repaint for the Kodiak. But it appears it is a bit tail heavy...

Edit: For your question on the Alaska Forum (Yahoogroups): It appears that there might be a scenery conflict, but from what we can see here in the pictures it is difficult to say. Maybe you should disable your 3rd party mesh and other 3rd party scenery and then check it again and activate one after the other to find the culprit.

RE: MP031 2Z1 to 7AK2 - oso - 10-21-2010

(10-17-2010, 09:02 AM)CBreuer Wrote: Hey Pär.

Nice screenshots and nice repaint for the Kodiak. But it appears it is a bit tail heavy...

Edit: For your question on the Alaska Forum (Yahoogroups): It appears that there might be a scenery conflict, but from what we can see here in the pictures it is difficult to say. Maybe you should disable your 3rd party mesh and other 3rd party scenery and then check it again and activate one after the other to find the culprit.

Wow!!!! some great shots, makes da ole Seabird Boss smile.
Thanks
Oso TCA-TOWBig_boss