Tradewind Forums
737 panel - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: How to - Where to ? (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: 737 panel (/showthread.php?tid=376)

737 panel - JC Martin - 01-13-2011

Looking for a new 737 panel? I saw in the new Computer Pilot the AS738. It comes as part of an Aircraft, but is easily used in the AC of your choice. (it's freeware). It features a running movie in the passenger cabin, audio checklist for each portion of the flight, very detailed main panel and overhead. It's worth checking out. (I found it on FLIGHTSIM)

JC
TCA9509Beach

RE: 737 panel - CBreuer - 01-13-2011

Hi JC.

Can you post some links to the files please?

Thanks,

RE: 737 panel - JC Martin - 01-17-2011

Christian and all,
Glad to do so. Sorry for the time lag, but we had an emergency trip out of town, my mother-in-law was put into ICU!

The link is on AVSIM and FLIGHTSIM, the same on each AS738.zip. Again, it's an entire AC, but the panel is a separate folder and easily installed if you like it!

JCBeach

RE: 737 panel - CBreuer - 01-17-2011

(01-17-2011, 10:56 PM)JC Martin Wrote: Christian and all,
Glad to do so. Sorry for the time lag, but we had an emergency trip out of town, my mother-in-law was put into ICU!

The link is on AVSIM and FLIGHTSIM, the same on each AS738.zip. Again, it's an entire AC, but the panel is a separate folder and easily installed if you like it!

JCBeach

Hi JC.

I hope your mother-in-law is recovering.

As for the AS738 file i had looked at it and it looks good so far. Although I haven't installed it and I don't really intend to do so, as I am really spoiled by all this payware stuffBiggrin, I think it might be of interest for the one or the other pilot among us. BTW, here you can learn more and if you have a closer look you will find some updated gauges for the panel.

Kind regards,

RE: 737 panel - JC Martin - 01-19-2011

(01-17-2011, 11:13 PM)CBreuer Wrote:
(01-17-2011, 10:56 PM)JC Martin Wrote: Christian and all,

JCBeach

Hi JC.

I hope your mother-in-law is recovering.

As for the AS738 file i had looked at it and it looks good so far. Although I haven't installed it and I don't really intend to do so, as I am really spoiled by all this payware stuffBiggrin, I think it might be of interest for the one or the other pilot among us. BTW, here you can learn more and if you have a closer look you will find some updated gauges for the panel.

Kind regards,

Christian,
Thanks for the reply and the catch on the update! Are you using a payware 737 panel and if so which one?
JCBeach

RE: 737 panel - CBreuer - 01-19-2011

Hi JC.

No, I don't use a payware panel for the B737. I don't fly the 737. Biggrin
The 'smallest' aircraft I have in my inventory for such flights might be the Quality Wings 757, followed by Level-D 767 and PMDG MD-11 and B747. I was referring to these panels as I said I am being spoiled Yes