Tradewind Forums
Santa Fuerta - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: How to - Where to ? (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Santa Fuerta (/showthread.php?tid=5)

Pages: 1 2

Santa Fuerta - wgasser1 - 11-09-2007

I got Sanat Fuerta on my Novermber assignment but don't find the scenery in our new scenery hanger. I'm in FS9 so it should be around somewhere. Any suggestions before I dismay the pax by substituting Cayman Brac?

RE: Santa Fuerta - TCA_tech - 11-09-2007

Will Wrote:I got Sanat Fuerta on my Novermber assignment but don't find the scenery in our new scenery hanger. I'm in FS9 so it should be around somewhere. Any suggestions before I dismay the pax by substituting Cayman Brac?

Will,

feel free to choose another pair of flights, our last scenery covering Sta.Fuerta is from the days of FS2k - Rainer has a FS9 Sta.Fuerta project, however it is not released yet. By the looks of it the link to our previous scenery was discontinued.

Hope that helps
Karl

RE: Santa Fuerta - wgasser1 - 11-09-2007

Thanks Karl,
I'll just drop them off at Cayman Brac and be off before they realize they have no hotel. They'll think they are in one of these "reality shows", sleep on the beach, and have a great time.
Will

TCA_tech Wrote:
Will Wrote:I got Sanat Fuerta on my Novermber assignment but don't find the scenery in our new scenery hanger. I'm in FS9 so it should be around somewhere. Any suggestions before I dismay the pax by substituting Cayman Brac?

Will,

feel free to choose another pair of flights, our last scenery covering Sta.Fuerta is from the days of FS2k - Rainer has a FS9 Sta.Fuerta project, however it is not released yet. By the looks of it the link to our previous scenery was discontinued.

Hope that helps
Karl

RE: Santa Fuerta - jackcford - 11-09-2007

Will,

You will find a beta version at:

http://www.tradewind.org/files/santafuerta_beta_11.zip

This is a temporary solution as the file is Rainer's work in progress that may not see much improvement in the near future :( that said it certainly works and Rick and I intend to get to it as soon as we can.

RE: Santa Fuerta - TCA_tech - 11-09-2007

Cool
you always can blame WX (below safe minimums) and divert the lot to Montego, or Cayo Largo , thus adding a little thrill to the "eality" adventure.

Cheers
K

RE: Santa Fuerta - wgasser1 - 11-10-2007

thanks much jJack, I'll try it and let you know if anything drastic goes wrong. If SF is in the schedule, we should at make the beta available unless it causes problems.
Will

jackcford Wrote:Will,

This is a temporary solution as the file is Rainer's work in progress that may not see much improvement in the near future :( that said it certainly works and Rick and I intend to get to it as soon as we can.

RE: Santa Fuerta - Passenger_agent_from_Hell - 11-10-2007

Oh, just drop them off at Nueva Gerona, and hint to immigration you believe they are trying to smuggle counter-revolutionary pamphlets into the country ...

Will Wrote:Thanks Karl,
I'll just drop them off at Cayman Brac and be off before they realize they have no hotel. They'll think they are in one of these "reality shows", sleep on the beach, and have a great time.
Will

TCA_tech Wrote:

Will,

Hope that helps
Karl

RE: Santa Fuerta - wgasser1 - 11-26-2007

Sorry Jack,

Santa Fuerta beta 11 didn't load in FS9. Looks like a couple of versions partial versions are in the zip, one for FS2002, and ???

I didn't try to edit or read the individual files but they didn't register in my GPS or Go to Airport records after I put them up as active scenery folders.

Will

jackcford Wrote:Will,

RE: Santa Fuerta - rick2519 - 11-27-2007

Will,
The FS2002 version does in fact work fine in FS9. It was updated a bit by Rainer as he was working toward a fully compatable Fs9 version but he didn't finish. The original files are lost so we are working out new compilations so it will work completely. There is plenty to see there and it is a funs scenery. We definitly will make this a permanent part of TCA.

Rick

RE: Santa Fuerta - CBreuer - 11-28-2007

rick2519 Wrote:Will,
The FS2002 version does in fact work fine in FS9. It was updated a bit by Rainer as he was working toward a fully compatable Fs9 version but he didn't finish. The original files are lost so we are working out new compilations so it will work completely. There is plenty to see there and it is a funs scenery. We definitly will make this a permanent part of TCA.

Rick

Will and Rick,

I have zipped a (for me) working version of Santa Fuerta since some months on my homepage (TCA-Charter) for download, as I let the Cargo Dispatch fly via Santa Fuerta some time ago. This version includes a working AFCAD2-file, so Santa Fuerto should show up in your selection window.

Go to my homepage and you will find the file in the download section.
The only known issue is that from time to time FS9 will crash due some certain sicumstances (mostly depending of Sim-time).

At least it is worth a try...