Tradewind Forums
Really dry - Printable Version

+- Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Tradewind Forums (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: The High 'N Dry Bar (https://www.tradewind.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Really dry (/showthread.php?tid=748)

Really dry - oso - 09-26-2014

Holly molly you mean to tell me dat noooobody has stuck their head into da joint? Wow!!!!! somebody could at least said something. I'm just as guilty, I will try to keep da joint going. Hey!!!! I'm looking around and ain't nobody here, where's da Geezers? We all could't have kicked da bucket!!!!!!, wonder if Nigel and his Dobermans are still lurking around like I said I will try to post at least once a week, hey crew!!!!come on in da drinks will be on me.
Oso 2011 TCA-TOWHelp

RE: Really dry - oso - 09-26-2014

Hey crew Da Bear is back. Does anyone know what happened to my #1 in Da Seabirds Terry? We use to be in touch several times a week then suddenly nada!!!!!If someone knows let me know, also trying to locate Brooklyn.
Oso 2011 TCA-TOW

RE: Really dry - oso - 10-17-2014

(09-26-2014, 08:47 AM)oso Wrote: Holly molly you mean to tell me dat noooobody has stuck their head into da joint? Wow!!!!! somebody could at least said something. I'm just as guilty, I will try to keep da joint going. Hey!!!! I'm looking around and ain't nobody here, where's da Geezers? We all could't have kicked da bucket!!!!!!, wonder if Nigel and his Dobermans are still lurking around like I said I will try to post at least once a week, hey crew!!!!come on in da drinks will be on me.
Oso 2011 TCA-TOWHelp

Hey!!!!! where da heck is everybody? Even you lurkers should at least peep in.
Oh well!!!! guess everybody too busy. I sure miss da Geezers, at least they would stagger in.
Oso2011 TCA-TOW

RE: Really dry - wgasser1 - 10-17-2019

Hey Oso,  You still out there kicking?  Will Gasser, still in Switzerland, but spending winters in Florida where the sun keeps the old bones nice and warm. I'm now trying to re-set-up my FS but thought I'd check around for old friends at the High 'N Dry.
Will Gasser TDM

RE: Really dry - wgasser1 - 10-17-2019

Sorry for the post above, I now see Oso is no longer with us.  Should have read further up the list.  Really sad, his problems with Microsoft were legion, but he kept plugging away.  Will

RE: Really dry - TCA2050 - 10-18-2019

Hi Will,
No problem, been so long since i've been here also.... Back in the days flying the saturday night online, Par Bensered was a nice bloke to have around... we sure had some laughs back then... sadly he's passed away also.
Then there was also Dave OneX, he thought me through some tools to navigate the stars in Xplane... was a nice experience... But haven't heard him in years now so I kinda fear he's no longer around also...
Then there's some others from the Online flying club like Vic, Christian who regularly fly for Tradewind Alaska and we get to meet via the mailinglist quite often.

I'd say let's have a Marguerita !

Stefaan - TA