Tradewind Forums

Full Version: MP Leg021 KOLD - KSYR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

We have now start our flight crossing North USA area to Seattle and the scenerys have change from a lots of citys and building to hills and mountains, as alway we have fun and this time I ONLY had to reboot FSX two times (LOL)

Me outside KOLD - Dewitte Old Town Mun starting up and checking that everything are set and my GPS in order.

[attachment=1862]

O/H after a T/G at VT58 - Steve Island

[attachment=1864]

Down below you see Christian doing a T/G at one of many small AP, the river looks a bit narrow for me to do a T/G as I'm a chicken LOL

[attachment=1865]

Another nice looking Land End Seaplan AP NY61 - Eagle Nest
I dont know what have happen to the water, as you see its very muddy.

[attachment=1866]

Overview of KART - Watertown Intl. whil Christian doing T/G

[attachment=1867]

Stop at 2NY2 - Onondaga Lake just outside KSYR - Syracuse Handock Intl were Christian and Stefaan do theres final stop.

[attachment=1868]

See U next week
Pär
Ok, here are my pictures.

Stefaan in his PC-12 and me again in my FW190D9 on the apron at Old Town airport waiting for the command to start engines.
[attachment=1869]

Shortly after takeoff as Pär wanted to see us departure I quickly maneuvered into his six o'clock position.
[attachment=1869]

I joined Pär on his right wing, but I just overtook him and for some reason I took the lead.
[attachment=1871]
[attachment=1872]

Stefaan somewhere on my left wing.
[attachment=1873]

After one of our touch and goes I undershot Stefaan. Stefaan, you can raise the gear - and I will lower mine in the future, if my joystick lets meDash2
[attachment=1874]

Some more interesting sceneries along the route now.
[attachment=1875]

Some greenish inland water. It really looks nice.
[attachment=1876]

One of our touch and goes. I flew once more head on to Stefaan, but then decided to stay left of the centerline to avoid a crash.Biggrin
[attachment=1877]

As Pär had one of his crashes Stefaan and I decided to land at the nearest airport and wait for Pär on the ground.
[attachment=1878]

The airport had some crossing runways and I taxied to a different one. Stefaan and I started our takeoff roll simultaneously just to get a little more kick. Of course we missed us, but I was able to get into his six after I got airborne. Unfortunately my MGrab had some problems again, so I was not able to take a screenshot of this.

Here we are en-route again and Pär can be seen in some distance ahead of us.
[attachment=1879]

'Playing' a little bit with Stefaan.Friends
[attachment=1880]
[attachment=1881]

Ok, after 3:15 we had reached the final destination for todays flight: Syracuse Airport, whilst Pär landed at 2NY2, Onondaga Lake.
[attachment=1882]
[attachment=1883]

Well, again this was a nice flight and i will wait for the day when Pär doesn't have problems with his computer and FSX. I don't expect it to happen in the near future. BiggrinRolleyes

Well, I hope to see you all again in one week.
Nice screenshot's guys... again lot's of laughing and fun during the session.... this becomes an unbeatable part of the weekly events !
Some of my screenshots of this session (FSX)

Somewhere enroute early in the beginning... Christian and Par ahead...
[attachment=1884]

... but that was soon to change
[attachment=1885]

... Par...
[attachment=1886]

... and Christian.... gotcha Runandhide
[attachment=1887]

The ai_FW190 I had for FSX to depict Christian didn't show up at all.. I then assigned Christian the Cub... imagine seeing a Cub going by at 230kts Clapping

on take off after one of the TG's
[attachment=1888]

Approach into KBTV, Burlington Intl.
[attachment=1889]

The water near Burlington colors greenish... must be the algae..... Christian is going in for a closer look..
[attachment=1890]

Cleaning up after a next TG...
[attachment=1891]

Waiting for Par at KART, Watertown Intl... Christian on the other side of the runway...
Had a spectacular departure like Christian said but my 'Screenhunter' was also refusing at the time being...
[attachment=1892]

Final destination for us wheelies :-)... KSYR, Syracuse Hancock Intl
[attachment=1893]

Like I said, lot's of fun and lot's of unplanned TG's, good for a thrilling event !

And now I'm off to the Tailwheel meet at EBGG ( http://www.tailwheelmeet.com/ )...

See you guys back next week !