Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Strange smoke behind AC and a very empty AP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I did the TCA CARGO DISPATCH TL01-11
FNGI - DXXX.

I toke a couple of pic, but here are only two of them.

I have never seen this behind a AC, I think I were at FL290 going for FL360. After a wail it dissapered.
[attachment=2889]

Next fun thing were when I arrived at DXXX - Lome
NO RWY and very empty AP ??
FSX scenery, if someone with FSX cane check if it is the same then I'm OK. Also how dos it look like in FS9 ?
[attachment=2890]

Pär
(01-13-2011, 03:55 PM)BigSwede Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I did the TCA CARGO DISPATCH TL01-11
FNGI - DXXX.

I toke a couple of pic, but here are only two of them.

I have never seen this behind a AC, I think I were at FL290 going for FL360. After a wail it dissapered.

Next fun thing were when I arrived at DXXX - Lome
NO RWY and very empty AP ??
FSX scenery, if someone with FSX cane check if it is the same then I'm OK. Also how dos it look like in FS9 ?

Pär

Hi Pär.

I don't know the reason why your MD-11 is trailing black smoke, but I would suggest you check your texture and/or effects files.

And this is how Lome looks like in FS9 default.
[attachment=2891]

Edit: Why don't you use the nice repaints from TCA for the MD-11. That's why we have them and Jack spend so much time painting these...
Scroll down the page
Hi Par,
just checked DXXX in my FSX, see screenshot.... must be some scenery layer problem you have I think.

[attachment=2892]

(01-13-2011, 09:23 PM)TCA2050 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Par,
just checked DXXX in my FSX, see screenshot.... must be some scenery layer problem you have I think.

Thats right something went wrong the first time, this is how it looks when I reboot the FSX.

Dep. from DXXX - Lome
[attachment=2893]
[attachment=2894]
[attachment=2895]
[attachment=2896]

I have forget the texture Jack have done. I will install it.
All thought I dont like always to fly AC whith the same texture (blue),
both TCAA and TCA have it, I like the old texure for TCA AC.

Pär