Tradewind Forums

Full Version: Formula 1 Charter flight to Singapore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last weekend we saw the first Charter flight for the also brand new B777-200LR PJ-TGC. It was the Formula 1 Charter from Vancouver to Singapore, flight TR2013B-13. I did two schedules for this charter. One for the B744 and one for the B77L. The B744 required a fuel stop, whilst the B77L did not.
Our B77L is configured with a seat layout similar to two other operators of this type for accommodation for 266 PAX and we had 266 PAX on board of this Charter. The ferry flight from Boeing Field to Vancouver went without any problems, if I don't care about some FSDT scenery activation errors and we only had a basic runway and only some jetways displayedCray

Nevertheless the flight went uneventful and the flightplan called for a flying time of 14:57. Actually we really flew for 14:48, so quite a good result, but we had about 10000 lbs more fuel left than calculated, so we had to play around with the BIAS in PFPX.

OK, after a long trip we are closing to Singapore already:
[Image: TR2013B_01a_09-32-16.jpg]

[Image: TR2013B_02a_09-32-24.jpg]

And during descend a very nice belly shot.
[Image: TR2013B_03a_09-36-14.jpg]

And already on final and later I discovered that also here a scenery error had occurred. Some part of the buildings were missing, but with a re-install I was able to fix it.
[Image: TR2013B_04a_09-43-25.jpg]

Well, it was raining in Singapore, but nevertheless I presume the rain is warmer than in Vancouver Biggrin
[Image: TR2013B_05a_09-49-52.jpg]

It was my intention to park at gate C24, but that was one of the missing scenery parts, and so I had to turn around to get to a 'B' gate Ashamed In the background you can see that some parts of the scenery is missing..
[Image: TR2013B_06a_10-00-06.jpg]

Nevertheless it was an interesting flight and I didn't get an OOM not even a FSUIPC notification that one is nearing.

It was a really nice flight and I am looking for the return flight after the race tomorrow. Beach
Very nice report and screenshots Christian.

I love this aircraft, looking forward to more of this.